The Website contains links to websites that are not owned by us, such as “Instagram”. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of these websites, so we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of the websites to which you are directed.
Cookies are not used on the Website.
What personal data do we process and for what purposes?
• For the purpose of selecting the participants of the "JCDecaux Premija" exhibition cycle, BĮ "Šiuolaikinio meno centras" processes your name, surname, e-mail address. postal address, phone number, the project material submitted by you during your application, including your CV and work portfolio; JCDecaux Lietuva UAB processes your name, surname, e-mail postal address, telephone number.
• For the purpose to conclude a contract with the selected participant and to execute it , UAB "JCDecaux Lietuva" processes your name, surname, social security code, e-mail postal address, telephone number, other personal data processed during settlement, contract data.
• For the purpose of communicating with you, BĮ "Šiuolaikinio meno centras" and/or UAB "JCDecaux Lietuva" (depending on who you address the letter to) manages your e-mail, postal address, the date of the letter and the information you provided in the letter.
• For the purpose of publicizing the "JCDecaux Premija" exhibition series, BĮ “Šiuolaikinio meno centras” and/or UAB "JCDecaux Lietuva" processes your name, surname, position, information about your activity, your statement and/or image (photo). These data of yours may be published on "JCDecaux Premija" and other organizers' websites, social network accounts and submitted for publication in the media.
On what legal basis do we process your personal data?
In order to process your personal data, BĮ "Šiuolaikinio meno centras" and/or UAB "JCDecaux Lietuva" may inovke various legal bases, including the following:
• The need to perform actions prior to the conclusion of the contract, to conclude the contract and to fulfil obligations under the contract;
• Guided by the legitimate interests of BĮ "Šiuolaikinio meno centras" and/or UAB "JCDecaux Lietuva" to organize the "JCDecaux Premija" exhibition cycle
In accordance with laws and other legal acts.
Who do we provide your data to?
• "JCDecaux Prize" commission members: BĮ "Šiuolaikino meno centras" will transfer the material, identification and contact data you submitted during your application to "JCDecaux Premija";
• For state authorities: when it is required by legal acts or when it is necessary to protect the rights of BĮ "Šiuolaikinio meno centras" and/or UAB "JCDecaux Lietuva"
• For media: Your image, name, statement, on the basis of a contract concluded with you or with your consent, we may publish it in the media;
• For data processors: BĮ "Šiuolaikinio meno centras" and UAB "JCDecaux Lietuva" have the right to transfer your personal data to data processors who provide data hosting and other IT services.
How long do we store your personal data?
Your personal data is stored by BĮ "Šiuolaikinio meno centras" and UAB "JCDecaux Lietuva" for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected. In some cases, the law requires or permits the retention of data for a longer period.
• In order to select the participants of the "JCDecaux Premija" exhibition cycle, we store them for 10 years after the end of the "JCDecaux Premija" exhibition cycle;
• In order to conclude a contract with the selected artist and execute it, we keep it for 10 years after the contract expires;
• For the purpose of communicating with you, we process it for 2 years after the response to your request and after that we store it without actively processing it;
• In order to publicize the "JCDecaux Premija" exhibition cycle, we keep the information as long as it is relevant. Your personal data disclosed in the media may remain public indefinitely or until the media terminates their disclosure.
How do we ensure the security of your personal data?
To protect your data, we take appropriate measures that comply with data protection and data security laws. We use technical and organizational measures to protect against risks such as destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or unauthorized access to your data.
What are your rights?
You have the right in accordance with the law:
• get acquainted with your personal data being processed - you have the right to receive information about whether BĮ Šiuolaikinio meno centras and/or UAB "JCDecaux Lietuva" processes your personal data, if so, to receive a copy of it, and to receive other related information;
• request correction of your personal data processed by BĮ Šiuolaikinio meno centras and/or UAB "JCDecaux Lietuva" - if the data provided by your BĮ Šiuolaikinio meno centras and/or UAB "JCDecaux Lietuva" has changed or you believe that BĮ Šiuolaikinio meno centras " and/or the information about you managed by UAB "JCDecaux Lietuva" is inaccurate or incorrect, you have the right to demand that this information be changed, clarified, or corrected;
• request deletion of data - the right to demand "to be forgotten", if your personal data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected, you withdraw your consent to process your personal data, if data processing was based on your consent, we process your personal data based on legitimate interest and you object to such processing and there are no overriding legitimate reasons for processing data, we must delete your personal data in fulfilment of the legal obligations applicable to us, or your personal data was processed illegally. Please note that we may not always be able to implement this right of yours if there are legitimate reasons, for example, we may be required by law to store your personal data for a certain period;
• restrict the processing of your data - you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data by us, if you dispute the accuracy of the data and we carry out a related inspection, your personal data were processed illegally, if your personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, but their necessary for you to assert, fulfil or defend legal claims, if you have objected to data processing, as described below, until it is checked whether the legal reasons of BĮ "Šiuolaikinio meno centras" and/or UAB "JCDecaux Lietuva" are superior to your reasons;
• to disagree with the processing of your personal data - the right to object to your personal data being processed based on the legitimate interests of BĮ "Šiuolaikinio meno centras" and/or UAB "JCDecaux Lietuva", unless these interests override your reasons;
• to request the transfer of your personal data processed by BĮ Šiuolaikinio meno centras and/or UAB "JCDecaux Lietuva" - the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us or the right to request that these data be transferred to another data controller in a structured, commonly used and computer-readable format, if your personal data processing is based on your consent or our mutual agreement and your personal data is processed by automatic means. If the request is justified, we will provide you or your designated data controller with your personal data in a computer-readable format.
• file a complaint with the supervisory authority - if you believe that we are processing your personal data illegally, you have the right to file a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate
You can exercise the above rights by submitting a written request signed with a qualified electronic signature to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org (if you address the request to UAB "JCDecaux Lietuva") and/or email@example.com (if you address the request to BĮ "Šiuolaikinio meno centras").
BĮ "Šiuolaikinio meno centras" and/or UAB "JCDecaux Lietuva" (depending on which data controller you applied to) implements your rights and informs you no later than within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the request (the deadline can be extended for another two months) or refuses to grant the request in writing stating the reasons for the refusal.
UAB "JCDecaux Lietuva" contact details of the person responsible for implementing the data protection policy: UAB "JCDecaux Lietuva" data protection officer, e-mail mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we use event participant image and/or video footage?
Data, data controller, purpose and legal basis of processing. The “JCDecaux Premija” event is photographed and/or filmed. Photos and/or filmed audiovisual material are processed by the data controllers - UAB "JCDecaux Lietuva" and/or BĮ "Šiuolaikinio meno centras" - in order to publicize activities of the event organizers and the JCDecaux Premija event on the legal basis of this consent.
By participating in the event, you and your accompanying guest (if any) agree and confirm that:
1. you may be photographed and/or filmed during the event;
2. Photograph (your image in it), name, title of position (if you disclose such data to the producer of the footage) and/or footage (your image and/or voice in it) captured during the event of you and/or the accompanying guest (if such guest will participate) ("Personal data") may be made public indefinitely in the manner specified in the consent;
3. you transfer your property rights to all objects of intellectual property (if any, e.g. copyrighted works created by you captured in a photograph or your speech (performance) recorded in filmed material) free of charge, voluntarily, for the entire period of validity of these rights in all territories, exclusively to UAB "JCDecaux Lietuva " and BĮ JV "Śiuolaikino meno centras", to the maximum extent permitted by law; you will not use the personal non-property rights of authors and/or performers, to the extent that this may prevent UAB "JCDecaux Lietuva" and BĮ "Šiuolaikinio meno centras" from using the transferred property rights; JCDecaux Lietuva UAB and BĮ "Šiuolaikinio meno centras" will decide at their own discretion whether/how to indicate your name as an author and/or performer using intellectual property objects created by you alone or together with others;
4. it may not be possible to delete the Personal data recorded during the event that will be made public in the media until the consent is revoked, and they will remain public for the period provided by the media or indefinitely.
To the extent that your ethnic origin, religious beliefs or health information (e.g. race, headgear, glasses) are revealed in filmed material or photos or other Personal Data, this consent you give also includes the use of these special categories of personal data in the manner provided for in the consent.
If you do not agree to be photographed and/or filmed, please let the photographer or operator at the event know. You can request to delete the already published photo and/or video footage of the event with your image (and/or voice) (i.e. to withdraw this consent) by sending a free-form request signed with a qualified electronic signature by e-mail at email@example.com.
Terms and methods of data use. Your image, voice and/or video (performance) recording in filmed material or photos, other personal data (if you voluntarily provide such data), author's works created by you, may be used in any form and manner for their reproduction, public display, printing, publication (including in the media, websites, social network accounts), adapting (including editing, retouching, translating, processing into or connecting to other works, photos, video footage, other works or parts thereof), distributing, publicly displaying and publishing, making public available on the Internet, (re)broadcasting, transferring (for a charge or for free) to third parties for use, recording, reproducing the recording of the performance. Data controllers can perform the specified actions themselves or they can use third parties (processors, e.g. video editors) to do so. Your Personal data may be processed, including provided by third parties, both in digital form and in physical media, by any means, ensuring safe and legal processing.
Storage term. We will process personal data, including a personal image and/or video and/or audio recording, for as long as necessary for the stated purposes or until you withdraw this consent in accordance with the procedure set out above (whichever occurs first).
Data sources and recipients. We receive personal data directly from you or from third parties (e.g. photographer, operator) or they are generated by the data controllers themselves. We can provide personal data to engaged data processors, including public relations (agency) and make it public to an unlimited number of people. We may transfer personal data to the minimum necessary extent to third party providing various services to the data controller (which can be both personal data managers and personal data processors depending on the service provided, e.g. employees of organizations, event organizers, operators, photographers, public relations service providers company), photos or video/audio recordings can be made public and become available to an unlimited number of persons, even non-public Personal data can become available to state institutions in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts.